Frankel Media Group Garners 15 American Advertising Awards Including Five Golds and a Best of ShowMar 07, 2017
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (March 7, 2017) – Award-winning Frankel Media Group continued its impressive record of success at the annual American Advertising Awards with five Golds, nine Silvers and one Best of Show based on client work produced last year.
“We are fortunate to work with exceptional clients that provide a canvas for us to develop highly creative and effective campaigns in the private, public and non-profit sectors,” said Ryan Frankel, President, Frankel Media Group. “I am proud to have a terrific, talented team that can distill data and insight down to a single idea, breathe life into it and develop compelling campaigns.”
The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, with more than 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions.
Frankel Media Group’s awards are:
- BEST OF SHOW – Broadcast – Gator’s Dockside
- GOLD – Broadcast Film & Video – University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine
- GOLD – Brochure – Concept Companies
- GOLD – Radio Commercial – Gator’s Dockside
- GOLD – Television Commercial – Gator’s Dockside
- GOLD – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Frankel Media Group
- SILVER – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Frankel Media Group
- SILVER – Cinematography – Nextran Truck Centers
- SILVER – Consumer Website – P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School at UF
- SILVER – Editorial Spread – The Village Journal
- SILVER – Film/Video More Than :60 Seconds – Concept Companies
- SILVER – Integrated Media Public Service Campaign – Florida Animal Friend
- SILVER – Internet Commercial “Dance Marathon” Sponsorship Video – Nextran Truck Centers
- SILVER – Magazine Design – Nextran Truck Centers
- SILVER – Television Commercial – Parks Ford, Gainesville
Frankel Media Group is known for its instinctive grasp of audience; insightful brand and campaign development and the ability to drive tangible results for clients. The team delves into a client’s brand, business, story, customers and needs, then applies sound strategy and meaningful creative concept based on insight and data. Inc. magazine recently ranked Frankel Media Group on its Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies.
About Frankel Media Group
Frankel Media Group (FMG), founded in 2005, is a full-service advertising and integrated marketing communications firm headquartered in Gainesville, Florida. With a team of 30 employees, FMG’s key capabilities include branding, strategic communications, research, campaign development, media planning and buying, digital and social media marketing, public relations and graphic design. The firm brings its excellence in creative messaging to digital services through web design and development, lead generation strategy, social media management, content creation and search engine marketing (SEM). FMG works with local, regional and national clients in various industries including higher education, government, medical, hospitality, non-profit, real estate, international manufacturing and new business startups. The agency has been awarded over 100 awards by the American Advertising Federation and the Telly Awards, including multiple Best of Show Awards. For more information about Frankel Media Group, please visit www.frankelmedia.com or call 352-331-5558.