Department: Creative Services
Reports to: Creative Director
- Assist with any creative jobs as requested by the Traffic Manager (emergency jobs, project edits, overflow work, etc.)
- Assist the Production Manager in obtaining quotes for collateral
- Assist the Production Manager in researching collateral for client resale
- Ensures file is compliant with brand guidelines, legal mandatories and copy decks
- Works with team to meet and exceed client expectations, communicating status updates to ensure maximum workflow efficiencies
- QA work to ensure designs and creative assets are rendered appropriately in product
- Reviews all work for errors/omissions with creative department supervisor prior to turning in work for creative/account executive/approval
- Ensures all artwork is proofread, both before submission to the client, and prior to use or publication.
- Ideally, obtains three competitive quotes on every outside buy from a range of quality vendors.
- Prepares production estimates based on briefings from account executives and account coordinators, and meetings with production artists.
- Issues purchase orders for all outside buys for client projects.
- Maintains cordial contact with all suppliers.
- All other duties as needed.
Minimum qualifications for this position include the following:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work additional hours when necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.~ Must be detail-oriented and able to produce under tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and goal orientated