Reports to: Digital Marketing Director
The candidate will help lead SEO strategy and execution, from keyword research, topical and intent analysis, to content mapping and optimization to provide the best possible search experience for the users
You will need to absolutely love diving into the numbers, and developing keyword maps, keyword topical clustering, and develop strategies to improve traffic and rankings for critical keywords.
You’ll also need to gain a deep understanding of campaign performance, and providing campaign performance updates and insights, setting and analyzing KPI’s and traffic reports.
- Perform an in-depth technical SEO audit on all web properties, with a detailed optimization plan based on best practices.
- Improve search position for key terms
- Manage paid search campaigns
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things SEO/SEM
- Prepare schedule & execute approved search ad copy
- Communicate SEO best practices to internal stakeholders
- Work with analytics professionals to deliver search insights to internal stakeholders
- Generate direct response conversions via search
- Understand search data
- 2 years of Search Engine experience – Google
- AdWords Certification