Frankel Media Excels with 14 American Advertising AwardsMar 07, 2016
GAINESVILLE, Fla.; March 7, 2016…Frankel Media Group continued its record of success at the American Advertising Awards (formerly ADDY’s) with nine golds, three silvers and two best in shows for this year’s awards based on client work produced in 2015.
“These awards reflect the talent and dedication of our team and the exceptional clients we are fortunate to represent,” said Ryan Frankel, President, Frankel Media Group. “I’m proud of our many years of consistently effective campaigns and high-quality work product, and appreciative of this recognition by the American Advertising Federation.”
The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions.
The firm’s awards were:
- Best in Show/Digital Interactive – E-ONE.com
- Best in Show/Print – UF/IFAS Print Campaign
- Gold/Audio Video Sales Presentation – Nextran Corporate Anthem Video
- Gold/Branded Content & Entertainment – Non-Broadcast – UF/IFAS Anthem Video
- Gold/Business-to-Business Website – E-ONE.com
- Gold/Business-to-Business Website – NextranUSA.com
- Gold/Editorial Spread or Feature Design – The Village Journal “Autumn Doughton Feature Story”
- Gold/Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – UF/IFAS Branding Campaign
- Gold/Integrated Branding Content Campaign – Nextran Truck Centers “Moving Forward”
- Gold/Local Television Commercial Campaign – Avera & Smith “We Stand For You”
- Gold/Online Interactive – FloridaGators.com
- Silver/Audio Video Sales Presentation – Noche de Gala “Kaleidoscope 2015” Feature Video
- Silver/Brand Identity Campaign – North American Veterinary Community “What Moves You?”
- Silver/Magazine Design – The Village Journal, Vol.11 No.4
Frankel Media Group, founded in 2005, is known for its instinctive grasp of audience, innovative brand development and the ability to improve a client’s bottom line. The team delves into a client’s brand, business, story, customers and needs, then applies big ideas and answers based on tremendous insight and creativity. In 2015, Inc. Magazine ranked Frankel Media Group on its Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies.
About Frankel Media Group
Frankel Media Group (FMG) is a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm headquartered in Gainesville, Florida. Since the company’s inception, FMG has grown to encompass strategic communications research and planning, advertising, digital and social media, public relations and design. FMG works with local, regional and national clients in various industries including state universities, master-planned real estate developments, international truck manufacturers, hospitality, medical, governmental organizations, non-profits and new business startups.
For more information about Frankel Media Group, please visit www.frankelmedia.com or call (352) 331-5558.