Marketing Automation Saves Time and Strengthens Customer RelationshipsAug 26, 2020
Any successful business owner, and we’ve worked with more than a few of them, will tell you that staying engaged with your customers is critical. Not only that, you need to reach them immediately and at several key points along the sales funnel to maintain a rock solid relationship.
But when you’re talking about thousands of customers and multiple touch points, the question becomes, “Um…how the hell am I going to do that?”
Welcome to Marking Automation, an invaluable tool that’s been a game-changer for our clients.
Triggered Emails Shoot Conversions Way Up
With a triggered email, you can automatically send your customers an email that’s relevant to a whole bunch of different sales scenarios. Here’s the really good part, triggered emails drive 624% (that’s not a typo) higher conversion rates than batch and blast emails. Check out the types of trigger emails that can help raise your conversion game.
- Welcome emails for new subscribers
- Order confirmations
- Thank you emails for someone making a purchase, downloading a lead magnet or taking another relevant action
- Follow up emails to abandoned shopping carts
- New product suggestions based on past purchase history
- Special sales and rewards for your best customers
- Re-engagement emails for people who unsubscribe
Personalized Content Makes a Better Connection
Another powerful tool of Marketing Automation is the ability to use Dynamic Content, which is content that’s specifically crafted to an individual or group. It also helps boost email engagement. Here are a few examples.
- Using the email recipient’s name to increase customer retention and drive sales
- Using Dynamic Content to automatically swap out phrases, images or offers based on demographics, interests and behaviors. For instance, using a header image of a man or woman, which relates to that email recipient’s gender
Automation Provides Support 24/7
You’re human. You need sleep. But a Chatbot doesn’t. A Chatbot uses Artificial Intelligence to answer user questions and provide support. They’re very prevalent as 1 in 7 people world-wide currently engage with them. And Chatbots can be used in a variety of ways to maintain engagement. Here are a few.
- Chatbots can be programmed to converse in the tone of your brand, making sure online users get a consistent experience
- You can build different answer chains so Chatbots can help guide customers to the resources they need
- Chatbots can also collect qualified leads as they gather information to provide support
Ready to Implement Marketing Automation? Let Us Show You How
Frankel Media Group has been helping brands maximize their potential for over 15 years. Our full-service digital team is well-versed in Marketing Automation and a whole host of other brand building services. We’re more than happy to walk you through them and put you on the road to success — drop us a line or give us a ring.